We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior ABAP Engineer
Celonis is looking for a Senior ABAP Developer to design and implement new features and continuously increase the reliability of the ABAP modules we provide our customers. These modules provide functionality for both the extraction of data, either in batch or real-time, as well as the automation of business processes.
This is a full-time position located in the centre of Munich and we are looking for team members that focus on writing maintainable and reliable code, work well independently, and thrive on collaboration and feedback as part of an agile development process.
The work you’ll do:
- .. take ownership of features from design to implementation
- .. extend the capabilities of our realtime SAP data extraction and business process automation products
- .. contribute towards continual improvements in our development and release processes
- .. collaborate with our cloud development teams in integrating new features we develop in SAP with our cloud product
- .. research and drive new integration possibilities with SAP’s cloud products
The qualifications you need:
- .. have at least 8 years of experience as a professional ABAP Developer
- .. have a high level of commitment and responsibility as well as enthusiasm for the challenges that arise during software development
- .. have experience with classic and object-oriented ABAP and GUI development
- .. have experience working with both R3 and S4/HANA, with knowledge of the FI, MM, and SD modules as a plus
- .. have an overall understanding of SAP products, with integration options such as PI/PO and some of their foundations e.g. RFC and BAPI as a plus
- .. write clear, maintainable, and testable code
- .. have excellent English skills with German as a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.