Celonis AI Group (CeloAI) is a newly formed organization within Celonis that is dedicated to developing state-of-the-art AI/ML (and broadly intelligent) technologies for Celonis products (e.g., the Execution Management System / EMS) and empower enterprises and institutions to make intelligent business decisions and achieve operational excellence. Our dual mission focuses on both the immediate term goals of designing and implementing advanced AI/ML product features and solutions for our customers and the long term goals of establishing competitive advantages of Celonis for execution management.
We are a global organization with presence in both Germany and the US. CeloAI Germany has its presence in Munich, Darmstadt, and Aachen.
As a Software Engineer (Full Stack), your main mission is to design and develop product features, along with the underlying infrastructure, and own the operationalization of solutions deployed in production. You interact closely with software engineers, product managers, and with the Go-to-Market organization, to build scalable and high quality features and solutions for our customers.
The work you’ll do
- Design, build, and maintain the microservices our AI/ML products are based upon
- Design, build, and maintain the frontend components to surface our products
- Design, build, and maintain robust and low latency infrastructure to train and serve the AI/ML models
- Improve best practices in software development and DevOps
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or equivalent practical experience (in Computer Science or related fields), with 1-2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in developing software in a team using Python (Java/Spring Boot are a plus)
- Experience in Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes is a plus)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Github Actions is a plus)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Identify with the Celonis value of customer first, passionate about solving real world customer problems with a focus on finding the right solution regardless of the nature of the solution
- Passionate about building end-to-end products based on AI
- Passionate about developing scalable and efficient AI/ML solutions
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.