At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for an innovative Producer to support our flagship game brand, Dungeons & Dragons! This role is a key member of the team, passionate about facilitating the creation of the various products and other support initiatives within the D&D studio. Dedicated to the product creation process and its related documents for each of D&D’s major releases, you are key to the development of products as well as the launch support of our global releases.
The ideal candidate should have proven games industry expertise in production workflows, tracking tools and resource management, strong communication and time leadership skills, a passion for product development, design/development workflows and an affinity for games/lifestyle brands. A solid understanding of and passion for D&D is a huge asset, and experience solving the challenges of international physical product manufacturing are a strong plus.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate the design phase for the D&D TRPG products and drive alignment with other disciplines and the larger development timelines.
- Work closely with creative team to flesh out specific tasks to bring designs to life.
- Manage the schedules and timelines for all assigned projects.
- Build and operate reports and visual representations of chokepoints and suggest solutions to management to alleviate issues with resources and capacity limits.
- Communicate results to the broader D&D leadership team; work with cross-functional teams to make decisions regarding adjustments to product release timing.
- Work with Product managers, Producers, Design Leads, art directors, graphic designers, editors and marketing teams to resolve task collisions and resourcing issues and communicate these out to relevant teams.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ Years’ experience working as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar game project management position.
- Confirmed strength in communication and organization.
- Ability to drive projects forward within a highly matrixed organization: ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to partners and the ability to influence others to embrace their recommendations.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Understanding of the challenges associated with being a global organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Proficient with SmartSheet, 10,000ft, Control Center and Product Plan.
Nice to Have:
- Passion for fantasy properties and D&D. Please specify any D&D specific experience/knowledge on your resume.
- Experience working with international partners.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.