At Find Your Fun Studio we aim to entertain and educate children through the power of play. We are a team of game designers, artists, educators, developers, product managers, and more building a portfolio of apps, including the popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig. Do you want to come and build beloved kids’ apps with us?
We are seeking a hard-working and dedicated Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, development, and management of a mobile games and applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, data scientists, educational specialists, and team members to deliver high-quality mobile applications and games that meet business goals and user needs.
- Work closely with product marketing, educational experts, players and customers to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Define and report on key metrics to measure how players and customers engage and progress through an application experience.
- Deliver high-quality features and improvements that lead to desired outcomes with a product team of developers, game designers, artists, and QA.
- Collaborate with marketing and customer support teams to establish and complete app launch plans and ongoing app marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with mobile app and game industry trends, modern technologies, and standard processes, and leverage this knowledge to improve the mobile app product.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with small and large teams preferably in a tech company.
- Strong product management skills, including developing and implementing product roadmaps, prioritizing features, and defining user stories and requirements.
- A track record of success in working in product teams, with designers, engineers, data scientists and various collaborators to accomplish phenomenal things
- Data-driven attitude, yet comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and thoughtfully integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Experience with mobile app development processes, including agile development methodologies, continuous discovery and delivery, app store submission processes, App analytics, and a platform services ecosystem.
- Knowledge of mobile app industry trends and standard processes, and a passion for crafting innovative and engaging mobile games which delight and amaze grown-ups and children.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience, for customers and players.
- Experience working in B2C, e-commerce, third-party and micro-services
- Experience working in a platform, shared-services development environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Find Your Fun commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.