At Find Your Fun Studio we aim to entertain and educate children through the power of play. We are a team of game designers, artists, educators, developers, product managers, and more building a portfolio of apps, including the popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig. Do you want to come and build beloved kids’ apps with us?
What You'll do
Champion Agile principles and practices through day-to-day management of a Delivery team. Directly contribute to team's ability to deliver outstanding results.
Planning and Scoping:
- Execute agile processes defined by the Agile Delivery Manager (ADM), adapting them as needed to fit the specific requirements of your Product team.
- Collaborate with your team to develop accurate forecasts, adjusting plans as needed to stay aligned with the Studio's strategic objectives and ensure meaningful forecasting.
- Regularly review financial performance metrics and collaborate with the ADM to identify opportunities for improvement, adjusting plans as needed.
Strategic Decision Making:
- Work closely with Product Manager to align the Delivery team's work with the strategic plan.
- Ensure the team understands the strategic objectives and how their work contributes to achieving them.
- Continuously monitor and adjust processes and practices to ensure they support the strategic goals.
Continuous Improvement + Change Management:
- Facilitate regular feedback sessions, retrospectives, and prioritisation of change requests, ensuring they’re incorporated into the backlog.
- Actively collect, document, and incorporate feedback from internal and external sources, ensuring that it is prioritised and addressed in a timely manner.
Quality Assurance + Testing
- Champion a quality-first culture within Delivery team.
- Ensure defects are tracked and resolved according to established processes.
- Resource Allocation + Capacity Planning
- Ensure that team members are clear on their roles, responsibilities, and expectations, and support them in delivering on their tasks.
- Optimize resource allocation within the team, ensuring that the right people are working on the right tasks to maximize efficiency and productivity.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of experience guiding cross-functional teams on digital products in a dynamic environment, preferably in the gaming or advertising industry.
- Deep understanding of the creative process and a passion for bringing creative ideas to life through technology.
- Knowledge of an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), and software development life cycles (SDLC), with a focus on managing creative technology projects.
- At least 1 year experience in the Scrum Master role for a cross-functional development team, ideally within a creative context.
- Skilled in refinement, story splitting, estimation, sprint planning, agile metrics and reporting and other Scrum techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a deep understanding of technical concepts, and the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong leadership skills and a history of leading through influence.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and effectively, balancing the needs of the project, team members, and management.
- Experience identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with a talent for inspiring and motivating creative delivery teams.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development, both personally and to uplift the team.
- Ability to work effectively with remote or distributed teams.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for creativity and innovation.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.