At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a collaborative, empathetic, Investigator who can easily build rapport with customers and internal partners and deliver professional investigative results in complex, sensitive and high-risk incident situations.
In this role, you will conduct investigations and deliver reports detailing all diligence and findings to identify causal factors and facilitate post-incident reviews. Additionally, you will work cross functionally to identify, analyze and prevent fraud within various Wizards programs.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct investigative research to document evidence and confirm facts.
- Deliver professionally written reports incorporating all evidence required to support findings and identify causal factors to facilitate post-incident reviews.
- Act as liaison between business partners and local, State, and Federal law enforcement agencies.
- Effectively prioritize investigation workload to ensure timely resolution of critical and high-risk investigations.
What You'll Bring:
- At least two years of experience in investigations, intellectual property enforcement, or related field.
- Strong written communication skills, resulting in the ability to compose succinct and detailed investigation reports, memorandums, and emails.
- Adept at navigating social media platforms and online marketplaces.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with diverse groups.
- Creative problem solving and analytical ability.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and effectively manage time to complete multiple tasks within precise timeframes.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and across departmental lines.
- Willing to learn and acquire skills and adapt performance accordingly.
- Must be flexible to work shifts on a 24/7 basis and perform job functions with limited or no supervision.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.