At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As the Lead Product Manager for D&D Digital, you will build and own the entire product management team, product design process, and measurement-based iteration of consumer offerings. You'll drive and define product excellence across the brand, delivering continuously improved business metrics. The ideal candidate will know both the brand and industry standard methodologies, balancing delight with dollars.
What You'll Do:
- Build the core business patterns for D&D Digital's product and service based offerings, establishing a resilient foundation while experimenting with physical/digital campaigns across Hasbro.
- Measure and maintain core product data reporting, analysis, and development feedback loops to get results.
- Establish organizational processes to track, use, and actualize data streams, searching for real value in a sea of measures.
- Lead and encourage a data-informed development culture across all of D&D through real-world examples and data.
- Invent new product opportunities in collaboration with tabletop, consumer product, and digital creatives to expand the business space for D&D.
What You'll Bring:
- College degree in mathematics, data science, statistics, or other relevant product management foundations.
- 3+ years of operational product management experience as an individual contributor.
- Leadership of a live game product management teams for $100M+ business.
- Development of game business models and product design from concept through completion and operation.
- Passion for discovering significant data and the wisdom to refine important business questions.
- Skilled leadership both in team and organizational settings to evangelize analysis results while encouraging open discussion.
- Deep knowledge of competitive products, relevant case studies, and applicable research.
- Growth mindset for D&D as a brand, building beyond traditional concepts to engage new audiences.
- Familiarity with D&D and social RPGs as a genre.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.