At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
This adventurer ensures that everything is in order for production of tabletop game products like Magic:The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons. This role works closely with our suppliers to develop products that exceed our game developer's vision and business needs.
Responsibilities include approving confirming proofs from suppliers, reviewing production samples, pre-flighting artwork, and preparing drafts of production specifications.
What You’ll Do:
- Review confirming proofs and materials from suppliers to verify content, placement, and color meet identified expectations. This could be via web portal or physical proof/prototype. Ensure appropriate collaborators are involved as needed.
- Actively participate in product development meetings and discussions to determine best ways to build or test new components, problem solve challenges in development or vendor management and continue to improve product.
- Create detailed product specifications to ensure clarity for partners.
- Review production samples and report on quality level.
- Pre-flight production art prior to sending to vendors.
What You’ll Bring:
- Associate degree in Media Arts & Technology or equivalent experience
- 1 year minimum experience required in production areas including: art production, purchasing, traffic, marketing, prepress, printing, and packaging.
- Passion for solving problems and bringing amazing products to life.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and multitask.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Some knowledge of print and package manufacturing processes and equipment and knowledge of game, card, book, and toy production.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Be a collaborative, continuous learner who shares knowledge to make others better.
- Have excellent color perception and an eye for detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.