At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for an innovative Producer to support our flagship game brand, Dungeons & Dragons! This role is a key member of the team, passionate about facilitating the production and publication of the various products and other support initiatives within the D&D studio. Dedicated to the product release process and its related documents for each of D&D’s major releases, you are key to the launch support of our global releases.
The ideal candidate should have proven games industry expertise in production workflows, tracking tools and resource management, strong communication and time leadership skills, a passion for product development, marketing and cross functional workflows and an affinity for games/lifestyle brands. A solid understanding of and passion for D&D is a huge asset, and experience solving the challenges of international physical product manufacturing are a strong plus. Please specify any D&D-specific experience/knowledge on your resume.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the coordination of releases for the D&D TRPG and drive global alignment of cross-functional teams such as sales, web and marketing to ensure critical dates and deliverables are met for product launches.
- Build visual representations of chokepoints and suggest solutions to management to alleviate issues with resources and capacity limits.
- Communicate results to the broader D&D leadership team; work with cross-functional teams to make decisions regarding adjustments to product release timing and launch support.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Marketers, Design Leads, and sales channel teams to resolve ideal placement of these products in the release schedule and communicate these out to relevant teams.
- Support product marketing and digital sales teams with accurate information and product shots at the time of product launch.
- Help handle the larger D&D roadmap across all channels, working with leaders and partners to ensure that workloads are optimized, and revenue targets are not at risk.
- Manage the schedules and timelines for all assigned projects.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ Years’ experience working as a Producer, Project Manager, or similar game project management position.
- Strength in communication and organization.
- Ability to drive projects forward within a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to partners and the ability to influence others to embrace their recommendations.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Experience with marketing processes and pipelines.
- Understanding of the challenges associated with being a global organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.