At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Hasbro IT security team seeks a Security Engineer to lead the security program at the Renton VA Wizards of the Coast location. Working with the Senior Director, IT Security, the successful candidate will contribute to on-going security operations management and assist in expanding IT security capabilities. The preferred candidate possesses a blend of security competencies, ability to work with little management oversight, creative thinking and effective communication skills that will enable the individual to contribute in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
What You'll Do:
- Review security logs and tune the logging algorithms as appropriate.
- Perform security assessments on cloud deployments in AWS, Azure and Google.
- Participate in system design and architecture reviews as appropriate.
- Monitor the network for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs.
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches. Will be a member of CSIRT Team.
- Develop security standards and approaches for the organization.
- Research security technologies and drive proof-of-concept evaluations to improve network and production system security.
- Configure, install and maintain security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, antivirus, endpoint protection, WAF, wireless security and network access control.
- Perform security event monitoring & analysis related to security violations, potential vulnerabilities and alerts from detection systems.
- Collaborate with IT operations staff to drive security initiatives.
- Provide lead role as a member of the global incident response team.
- Assist in defining application security policies and guidelines and lead implementation within a multi-functional team; develop metrics to ensure compliance with policies.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 8 years-experience with common security tools and applications a must (Intrusion Detection, Firewall Technologies, EDR, NDR).
- Working knowledge of Native AWS Security tools (Macie, Guard Duty, Inspector).
- Experience with Active Directory and privileged account management.
- Familiarity with common network, system and web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies.
- Fundamental knowledge of network and web protocols.
- Ability to work independently, as a key contributor to the IT security team and lead multi-functional teams.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to work on multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to identify & propose solutions that improve security capabilities & drive operational efficiencies.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Experience with advanced malware technologies and cloud application security considered a plus.
- CISSP, GCIH, GSEC, CRISC, or other security certifications considered a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.