Join the Celonis Types & Transformations team and become part of a game-changing mission to maximize value realization for our customers! Our goal is to not only identify but realize the full potential of the EMS through our advanced data object-centric modeling techniques. We're dedicated to making our solutions a critical part of our customers' operations, with measurable business impact. This role will be based in our Darmstadt, Germany office so being local to the area or relocation is required.
As an Associate Frontend Engineer at Celonis, your responsibility is to find the best technical solutions by applying frontend technologies to deliver a unique product, Celonis EMS (Execution Management System).
Working at Celonis, you will have a great impact on companies around the globe as they will improve their working processes to, for example, save money, become more efficient, and even reduce CO2/ Pollution, delivering a healthier planet for future generations.
We are at the frontier of frontend engineering, pushing the frontend boundaries to make our EMS platform a reality, by developing new frontend infrastructures to support our extensible / widget based ambition of our product, SDKs and libraries for external developers like our partners, design system to keep all our products with the same look & feel, etc. Hence, if you want to be challenged in frontend and push the boundaries of what's already done, Celonis is the tech environment for you to thrive.
At Celonis we work with Agile methodologies.
Our tech stack is: Angular 16, Typescript 3, HTML5 & SASS.
We develop using SOLID principles and focusing on performance.
The work you’ll do:
- Create highly performant and scalable components and improve our existing widgets and components
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Work on complex Angular topics and architectures
- Develop features to enhance other developer’s working environment
- Optimize app performance and maintain the existing resources
- Contribute and extend our Core architecture with Angular
- Drive performance optimisation as we render high amounts of data
- Play an active role in product discussions, influencing the roadmap and user experience.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge
- Fluent in both the English and German languages
- Basic experience in Frontend Development
- Passion to develop UX focused web apps
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimisation
- Experience in writing and setting up tests (unit and integration tests) as well as with JS module bundlers such as Webpack
- Good communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.