Celonis Services is a strategic services organisation that focuses on the technical aspects of our customers' journeys, which includes Consulting Services, Academy and Customer Support. We are thought leaders with deep product, technical and domain expertise and focus on delivering Celonis implementations and driving product adoption for our customers. We achieve this by bringing together our best practices, delivery experience, award-winning enablement and support expertise.
As a Senior Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights using SQL and creating complex data models to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You will become an expert in all kinds of company processes such as Finance, Order Management, Procurement, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Production, e-Commerce, Opportunity Management, Supply Chain Management. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Analytics, Execution Apps, Process Automation, Real Time Data Ingestion, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead and drive the implementation process while delivering exceptionally high levels of service to ensure the optimal solution for our customers with our Celonis technology
- Transform the customer’s data using SQL to create the data model for your process analysis
- Design and implement innovative analyses and execution apps and enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms (Python) or Task Mining to make the customer’s processes transparent and automated
- Analyse the data to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes to jointly suggest approaches to overcome them
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the most relevant KPIs to the management
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- Min. 5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement/Excellence or a similar area
- Proficiency with SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...) and a strong interest in Big Data, Data Analytics, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- You are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining and Execution technology forward
- Excellent analytical skills, well organised and known for being a quick learner
- Fluency in English, another European language such as French, German or Dutch is of advantage
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.