To be considered for this role, you must hold advanced English language skills and have high professional fluency one or more or the following languages Italian, French, German.
The GTM Marketing Team creates demand for Celonis at scale. We do this with programmatic campaigns consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/industry/persona centric customer journeys along the entire funnel. Alongside this we continue to make our community of customers our best advocates and speakers via our Community platform, Celopeers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations. This team thrives on cross-functional collaboration working as one team, solving problems, bringing new ideas to life and obsessing over customer value. People are empowered to do their best work, think with a growth mindset and build their careers with Celonis.
The EMEA Marketing Demand Center Manager role is instrumental to our business growth helping to scale marketing programs to better reach our target audiences and key buying personas in our focused industries.
- Work closely with regional field marketing teams and global campaigns to understand and support the execution of horizontal persona and vertical campaigns alongside other EMEA wide programs as part of the EMEA GTM marketing plan
- Manage content syndication or data enrichments programs with external agencies to feed our database with net new leads
- Manage end-to-end planning and execution of programmatic webinars on ON24, events and experiences
- Execute EMEA-wide third party events end to end including pre, during and post event tasks and actions
- Work in close collaboration with digital marketing on landing page creation and promotional plan for programmatic activities, ABM and events
- Researches, recommends and manages third party events and media buys
- Manage direct mail campaigns with Reachdesk including seasonal and point-in-time campaigns
- Language reviewer for local language campaign and website content
- Orchestrate and manage translations and translation budget with external agency
- Creation and maintenance of best practice program playbooks
- Manage internal stakeholder communications on upcoming plans and program progress
- Regular reporting on campaign/program results using marketing analytics and GTM dashboard
- Collaborate with regional peers, shares best practices and aligns with the extended marketing teams
The qualifications you need:
- Advanced English and one or more native language skill including Italian, French, German is essential with additional languages highly beneficial
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in marketing or a related B2B marketing role preferably in the software industry
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven experience building and executing multi-channel marketing programs to drive awareness and generate pipeline in multiple markets using tactics such as events, webinars, nurture campaigns, third party programs
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, working with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, MS Office / Google equivalent
- Ability to craft simple messaging and translate/localize campaign content in English to local language
- Analytical and data driven approach to program reporting
- Strong program/project management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, highly organized, execute with attention to detail and consistently meet deadlines
- Energetic, positive attitude with a willingness to take initiative, share ideas and be resourceful
- The ability to travel within the EMEA region may be necessary and for quarterly team meetings
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.