Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for selling into Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life within Public Sector, Federal Civilian.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in Federal Public Sector accounts $5B+ in revenue to support your region. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account’s needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Engage with key business stakeholders within the Federal - Public Sector industry
- Build trusted relationships with customers through by understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis EMS to deliver significant improvements to performance, in line with our customers corporate strategy
- Deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Guide the team around you to land a deal and expand from there across their entire business including Business Development, Value Engineering and Customer Value team
- Collaborate with our Business Development Representatives to gather new leads and opportunities to drive net new business
- Lead contract negotiations with our customers to drive significant business value
The qualifications you need:
- Extensive sales experience and in customer facing roles, such as Senior Account Executive, Strategic Account Executive or Global Account Executive
- Familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions to government and government-controlled enterprises
- Relevant Federal Civilian Public Sector sales experience (5+ years) in enterprise software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Bring experience in managing the entire sales cycle from discovery to closing
- Motivated, visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Execution Management System forward
- Have a BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent
- Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more). For intern and working student benefits, click here
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Since 2011, Celonis has helped thousands of the world’s largest and most esteemed companies yield immediate cash impact, radically improve customer experience, and reduce carbon emissions. Its Process Intelligence platform uses industry-leading process mining technology and AI to present companies with a living digital twin of their end-to-end processes. For the first time, everyone in an organization has a common language for how the business runs, visibility into where value is hiding, and the ability to capture it. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.