We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Lead, Machine Learning & AI.
You will lead the Product Team in Celonis for AI/ML expertise and directly contribute to (and co-own) AI capabilities in the EMS and other Celonis products. Among other topics you will lead the Product team responsible for:
- Diagnostic capabilities - Enable our clients to examine historical business data to answer diagnostic questions.
- Prognostic capabilities - Predict what will happen in the future, both from factors under client control (e.g., marketing budget, number of workers) and from macro trends that are outside of the client control (e.g., inflation, interest rates)
- ML infrastructure - Build a scalable infrastructure to support all the AI capabilities of Celonis
The work you’ll do:
- We are in a unique position to establish an industry-wide (and more ambitiously economy-wide) knowledge base that will enable Celonis to provide solutions and optimization capabilities for our clients that can only be derived from understanding the processes of each singly company as well as how they are related to each other (suppliers, customers, peers)
- Celonis AI/ML teams will use this opportunity to provide AI capabilities so that every business user can do the job of an expert analyst
- Build, Grow and Lead a team of exceptional product managers.
The qualifications you need:
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 7+ years of experience in product management, including building and managing high performing teams of product managers.
- Experience working on highly technical products in the domains of Machine Learning platforms/infra, cloud or data infra
- Deep understanding in the areas of Data Science, Machine Learning, Machine Learning development practices, Big Data and Public Cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with data science/machine learning products such as AWS SageMaker, Azure ML, Google Cloud ML and frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Experience as a people manager for product managers and a history of building high performing teams and attracting top talent into a product team
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex technical design in seconds or minutes tailored to the audience and goals
- Have an ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt
- Comfortable presenting and working at the CxO level within Celonis and with Celonis’ customers and partners
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.