We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Manager ML Infrastructure
You will be joining Celonis Product team that builds the innovative Machine Learning (ML), Hardware, and Software infrastructure that powers Celonis’ ML. The team’s goal is to equip engineers and data scientists to build production-ready machine learning applications by simplifying the development and deployment of ML models.
- Celonis Machine Learning Platform - We are building a machine learning platform and tools to empower product teams and customers to launch intelligent data-powered products at scale
- Scale and performance - You will own scaling our existing and new Machine Learning infrastructure. We handle the business data for the largest worldwide organizations. Our system need be designed to handle billions of process events with ease.
- ML ecosystem integration - Integration options of Celonis into the hosting provider’s ML services such as AWS SageMaker, Azure ML, Google Cloud ML and frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
The work you’ll do:
- We are in a unique position to establish an industry-wide (and more ambitiously economy-wide) knowledge base that will enable Celonis to provide solutions and optimization capabilities for our clients that can only be derived from understanding the processes of each singly company as well as how they are related to each other (suppliers, customers, peers)
- Celonis AI/ML teams will use this opportunity to provide AI capabilities so that every business user can do the job of an expert analyst
The qualifications you need:
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience working on highly technical products in the domains of Machine Learning platforms/infra, cloud or data infra
- Experience delivering a product for technical users — software developers, machine learning practitioners, or data scientists — especially improving the developer experience of using internal tools or software library
- Hands-on experience with data science/machine learning products such as AWS SageMaker, Azure ML, Google Cloud ML and frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex technical design in seconds or minutes tailored to the audience and goals
- Have an ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt
- Comfortable presenting and working at the CxO level within Celonis and with Celonis’ customers and partners
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.