We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Operations Manager
The Product Operations Managers (POMs) are a part of the Product Operations team and a key function within the Product Organization that helps the pioneering Product team to run efficiently and effectively while staying connected to the rest of the company. You will be reporting to the Manager of the Product Operations team.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will make the product team run smoothly focused on internal processes and relations with the Go To Market Teams. You will drive recurrent operations and provide project management support.
The work you’ll do:
- Support day to day operations of selected products (e.g. market place, Free-Celonis, Celonis for Consulting)
- Collaborate with the Product Launch Management team to ensure smooth product introduction and an effective GMT Product request process
- Support, improve and operate internal operating processes of the product team (e.g. budgeting, people processes)
- Orchestrate co-innovation programs within your product areas
- Provide project management and operational support to Platform, Journeys Automation and Ecosystem teams
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, develop business insights, and partner with other Celonis organizations to deliver cross-company impact
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., EE, CS)
- 3+ years experience in working in product or operation roles at an enterprise software company
- Proven project management experience working on technology products
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in building long-lasting customer relationships and scalable GTM plans within a rapidly growing organization
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- Ability and willingness to tackle complex problems, using both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Proactive attitude to successfully navigate through a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (RSUs, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, developer, and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA, with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.