We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you, International Benefits Specialist based in Muich, London or Madrid area.
Compensation & Benefits team is the center of excellence within Celonis, shaping our mid- and long-term total reward strategy through innovation and program design, and delivering excellent reward programs that make an impact on Celonauts across the globe.
Reporting to our Global benefits manager, you will be an integral part of our global team of experts and will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the People Team and other departments.
This role is key to the delivery of the ambitious benefits strategy that we have set out globally. From working on the new benefits implementation, managing the existing benefits programs to supporting our employees when it comes to their benefits, our goal is to create a great place to work for all Celonauts.
The work you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the Compensation & Benefits team as we work on delivering a state-of-the-art benefits strategy for Celonis
- Coordinate annual benefit plans renewals and relevant stakeholder updates to ensure we remain competitive, aligned to Celonis strategy and cost-effective
- Support employees and managers through their key life events such as becoming a parent, going through sick leave
- Be responsible for benefits administration across EMEA countries
- Be responsible for maintaining our benefits utilization and KPI analytics
- Continuously work on improvements of administration processes and information resources available to the employees to ensure excellent employee experience
- Provide expert support to employee and managers with benefits questions providing consistently excellent experience
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with our benefits providers
- Execute the benefits and wellbeing communication plan in collaboration with relevant stakeholders within People, branding and other teams
- Manage updates in the internal information resources to ensure that employees have relevant and up-to-date information about their benefits
- Act as a champion for benefits programs at Celonis internally and externally
- Support design of innovative benefits solutions and other global projects within the Compensation & Benefits Team
The qualifications and skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, Master's degree preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience within Benefits, preferably a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in benefits management and administration in EMEA. Experience of APAC benefits is beneficial
- Demonstrable ability to be consultative and pragmatic in benefits program evaluation
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
- High degree of personal integrity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft O365
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Opportunity to make a noticeable difference to Celonis and Celonauts through direct contribution towards the design and delivery of benefits programs
- A variety of projects to expand your knowledge within Compensation, Benefits and wider HR
- Great compensation and benefits packages and a fun office environment
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
for all employees. Different makes us better.