We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Field Marketing Manager DACH based in Germany or Austria (remote).
In this role you will be part of the global Demand Generation Team of Celonis. The Demand Generation team creates demand for Celonis at scale. We do this with programmatic campaigns consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/industry/persona centric customer journeys along the entire funnel. Alongside this we continue to make our community of customers our best advocates and speakers via our Community platform, Celopeers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations. This team thrives on cross-functional collaboration working as one team, solving problems, bringing new ideas to life and obsessing over customer value. People are empowered to do their best work, think with a growth mindset and build their careers with Celonis.
The Field Marketing Manager acts as the ‘CMO’ of their territory or region, providing an end-to-end view of how marketing attracts, educates, engages and converts the audience at scale. Based in the DACH region, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and accelerating demand in the DACH region aligned to the Manufacturing and Automotive Industries.
The work you’ll do:
- Build the regional demand generation plan (quarterly +) working closely with regional sales leaders to understand business goals and drives execution thru all contributors: account executives, business development representatives, partners, digital marketing and global programs team
- Execute the field marketing part of the demand generation plan by implementing global persona and industry campaigns and devising local initiatives to create a multi-channel marketing strategy that includes, but not limited to
- Scale demand with partners, leveraging their expertise to increase awareness, create pipeline and support adoption of thru partner campaign tool kits
- Collaborate with the global digital marketing team to execute campaigns via digital channels (email, LinkedIn etc) and also work in tandem with global programs to execute local flavor of global campaigns in region
- Where localization is required, adapt messaging and take the lead on any localization of campaign assets and digital properties (website, emails, landing pages, graphics, webinars)
- Work with the global events team to plan and host our flagship 'World Tour' event to accelerate existing opportunities, generate new pipeline and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Lead demand generation reporting using marketing analytics to drive corrective action if needed to achieve demand generation targets of the territory or market and establishes a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline. as well as assess on an ongoing basis campaign effectiveness and ROI.
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to create and execute campaigns that drive pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs
- Fluency in English and German language are both must haves for this roles
- Note: Travel will be required once normal travel is resumed, approx 30% of the time.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.