We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Culture & Leadership.
The Culture & Leadership team is the center of expertise for all topics around Company Culture, Leadership, Learning & Development, Talent & Performance, Employee Experience as well as Onboarding. We are a global team with colleagues located in Munich, New York, London and Madrid.
Reporting to the Global Director Culture and Engagement, this role will support creating a seamless and impactful employee experience fostering a high performance culture. You will be responsible for supporting our leaders to take action based on our engagement survey. You will be partnering with departments across the company to rethink moments that matter and drive our values and purpose into daily routines. This role will be working on ongoing projects as well as leading own sub-projects.
The work you’ll do:
- Supporting the rollout and execution of the global recognition program incl our Values Awards
- Researching new and best practices in employee experience
- Producing summary reports, decks and memos
- Supporting projects and tasks across the Culture & Leadership team as required
The qualifications you need:
- Student Business Administration / Economics / Psychology / Communications or a related field in an international environment (e.g. semester abroad)
- Passionate about technology and education
- Think analytically, work very structured and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to work and communicate effectively
- Have a pragmatic and results-oriented working style
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, and are fluent in English (German, Spanish or other languages are a plus)
- Have at best already gained experience in Learning & Development (either through a first internship or university project)
- Show extraordinary engagement with extracurricular activities e.g. student consultancy or student club, or volunteering
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.