About Celonis: Celonis is a high growth technology company helping organizations to digitally transform through the power of process mining and their revolutionary execution management system. Celonis is the pioneer and leader of this high growth segment with over 2000 enterprise deployments globally.
Celonis Field Enablement: The Field Enablement Team is focused on helping our customer facing team members, from business development to sales to customer success, develop lasting, value-based relationships with our customers. We do this by providing world class, role-based onboarding and ongoing development across our core customer facing roles.
You will report to the EMEA Field Enablement Lead and as a Customer Success and PS Enablement Manager you will be working closely with our Customer Value Group Organisation (Customer Success and Services teams) to ensure that they are well-resourced with the content, training and knowledge of all available assets to drive value and success with our customers.
- Lead training delivery of enablement programs for internal Celonis personnel in CVG organisation (post Sales roles such as Customer Success and Professional Services), in collaboration with our CVG Enablement Manager based out of Raleigh, NC.
- Deliver a structured onboarding and up skilling program for the CVG including analysing and tracking success through qualitative and quantitative metrics and certification and prioritising adoption of the tools and process in place.
- Work with the CVG Program Manager to support the creation, update and delivery of the content in an organised and programmatic approach.
- Partner with the EMEA VP and managers of the CVG organisation to identify and align on general and targeted developmental needs
- Collaborate with the extended Field Enablement team to make sure Sales-CVG Enablement Teams are fully aligned.
- Collaborate with Operations to perform analysis that will evaluate program effectiveness and drive program development
- Contribute to Field Enablement team projects as required
- Report on program and projects performance
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success & Professional Services role for SaaS, ideally combined with Coaching/Training or Post Sales Enablement experience.
- Have strong knowledge of Curriculum development and delivery as well as experience in large group facilitation, activity based learning and 1:1 coaching
- Have experience ...are a clear and frequent communicator, have excellent presentation skills and the ability to gain buy-in and alignment
- Have exceptional relationship management skills with senior stakeholders to understand and align with their needs and business challenges to define enablement priorities
- Are confident liaising between technical and customer-facing teams, often serving as the bridge between the functions to facilitate communication and training needs
- Are a process aligned person, having experience using tools such as Salesforce as well as BI / Analytics to apply those processes.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English, other languages like Spanish, German, French or Italian are an advantage.
- Experience working in high velocity, high growth, high pace, unstable technology environment