We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern People Operations & Project Management on the Product & Engineering team.
You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of our People Operations team which sits within the Product and Engineering organization! In this team, you will support topics that impact the connectivity across these departments, ensuring that we create the best experience and excellent cross-departmental collaboration.
As an Intern for the Product and Engineering Operations Team, you will support different initiatives within the Product and Engineering organization, develop and improve activities that strengthen the relationship of the employees, and create awareness about relevant topics impacting both departments. You’ll work closely with other departments and stakeholders to continuously improve processes and support frictionless scaling of the Product and Engineering org, year by year.
The work you’ll do:
- Effectively and independently handle communication through various channels
- Handle administrative tasks for the P&E Operations team
- Organize events and create activities that encourage team building on a cross-departmental basis
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to enhance employee engagement
- Support day-to-day operations in Product and Engineering organizations
- Coordinate initiatives which bring high impact to both organisations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business Management, Administration or a similar program
- Are comfortable working with cross-functional teams and executive management
- Have a proactive working style where you bring new ideas, identify potential areas for improvement, propose a plan, and own its implementation
- Have good writing and presentation skills
- Have strong coordination skills
- Have strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Bring 6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.