We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Principal Solution Engineer.
As a Principal Solution Engineer you will be a trusted advisor for prospects and customers and bring together Product, Technology and Process Know-how and Customer challenges and initiatives. Joining our DACH Team, you will play an essential part in creating the Execution Management System category in the market. You will gain a deep understanding of our technology, the Execution Management System and develop account strategies by determining the best solution fit for our prospects and customers.
As Principal Solution Engineer you will be responsible for proof projects and the account strategy for our most important customers and prospects. By using discovery methodologies, leading proof projects and leverage your industry, process and product expertise you’ll define the optimal product solution for our customers and prospects.
As part of the go-to-market organization you will lead strategic projects to scale our organization, ensure excellent execution and work on innovative ideas to improve our to-to-market.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead strategic proof projects (proof of value projects and value assessments)
- Define the account strategy together with the sales and customer value organization
- Collect customer feedback for product management and support new product solutions
- Lead C-level pitch presentations
- Leverage our eco-system and define partner the strategy for your accounts
The qualifications you need:
- Fluency in German and English
- Curious and creative mindset
- Strong communication and discovery skills
- Confidence and business/sales acumen in CEO/CFO/COO-Level Demos
- Business Process Expertise based on consulting or presales projects
- Experience in working with analytical software and large amounts of data
- Expertise in process automation solutions
- Ownership and hand-on mentality
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.