We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Principal Product Manager, Analytical Query Engine
Celonis has developed a proprietary analytical query engine which powers our Execution Management System with its insights. Our Process Mining Engine makes it easy to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights from your process data. Behind the easy to use and intuitive user interface of Celonis is the Process Mining Engine which does the heavy lift of analyzing data for the customers. In our team, we tackle hard computer science problems such as query performance optimization, high-performance caching solutions, auto-scaling distributed systems.
We’re looking for a senior level Product Manager to join our Engine team. The role entails defining the vision and roadmap for Celonis’ unique Process Mining Engine. It’s an opportunity to help our customers in their journey towards optimized processes to run their business. This role is a good fit for a product manager who can think strategically and be technically hands-on while working on a range of product areas.
The work you’ll do:
- Define and evolve the product vision for Celonis’ Process Mining Engine together with our product and engineering leadership team
- Drive product capabilities and strategy to ease process mining and analytics for top-tier enterprise customers
- Work in cross-functional and collaborative roles spanning several teams such as product, engineering, product marketing and sales, support, and professional services.
- Be a technical, strong and eloquent advocate for our core foundational data analytics product & advanced analytics with regular presentations and talks at internal and external conferences
- Built a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability
The qualifications you need:
- 10+ years’ experience in product management with focus on large-scale data analytics or database systems
- Have the ability to design complex database product features while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex technical design easily in a couple of sentences
- Have an ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt.
- Bonus are:
- Strong understanding of competitive data platform landscape
- Experience with data services in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in building data services in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- You have very good English skills
- You are a team player
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.