We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Customer Experience Research.
The CX team is responsible for understanding and shaping the experiences of our customers. Role will report to the Global Head of CX Understanding & Design with day-to-day direction from the CX Voice of Customer Lead.
The CX research intern will have an opportunity to work on a diverse set of CX initiatives and will gain capabilities in voice of customer analytics, data capture mechanisms, root cause analysis, program management, data visualization, and other CX skill-sets.
The work you’ll do:
- Create and own key VoC programs
- Conduct targeted CX research in support of VoC findings
- Project manage elements of Celonis Customer Webinar program
The qualifications you need:
- Proven project leadership and project management experiences
- Strong visual storytelling skills
- Research and synthesis skills
- Analytics and analytics software competency (Excel)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Nice to have: coursework in analytics, marketing, user centered design, information science, or other applicable areas
- At least 5 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.