We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full potential - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern at the Celonis Academy.
We are an international team of learning enthusiasts based in Germany, Spain, India, and the United States. And we share the goal of creating impactful learning experiences for our customers, partners, academic learners, and the general public. Our training covers everything they need to know to successfully use the Celonis Execution Management System.
Our extensive training courses are available for free and around the clock via our Celonis Academy (academy.celonis.com). And you don’t even need to take it from us: We’ve won two coveted Brandon Hall Bronze and Gold Awards for Excellence in Best Customer Training Program. We currently have more than 150,000 registered learners from over 200 countries who skill up with us.
As a Celonis Academy Intern, you are responsible for supporting our learners throughout their entire learning journey to become true Celonis experts. You will provide technical and content-related support for our various online training formats and build relationships with learners. You will use our Learning Management System (LMS) and Celonis software to ensure the best learner experience.
Sounds exciting, right?
The work you’ll do:
- Support our worldwide learner base by answering their questions and requests via Salesforce Servicecloud
- Manage learner accounts and content enrollments in our LMS
- Get hands-on and skill up with Celonis software by completing our online training
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business Administration, Management, Business Analytics or of a comparable program
- Strong support mindset and experience in service
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Break down and convey complex topics in an intelligible way for different target audiences
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Passionate about topics around e-learning, process mining and big data
- Strong communicational and writing skills in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.