We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Engineering Manager.
Celonis USA is the fastest growing division of one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a motivated, friendly team led by experienced software executives to design and build new, simplified frontends. You’ll build engineering teams from scratch to tackle a variety of technical challenges, working closely with PM and UX partners. Your team will build best in class user experiences, helping customers wrangle big data to gain insight and take action.
Join us and help define our engineering culture, apply your engineering leadership skills, and grow your career. Your work will help scale the product to 100x its current user base, delight customers, and make the world more efficient!
As an Engineering Manager, you’re responsible for hiring and managing high performing engineering teams. You will be at the forefront of frontend development, working with your team to push the boundaries of product, UX, and engineering to quickly grow our Celonis EMS platform with easy to use experiences.
Users are overflowing with internal data about their unique business processes, but need tools that help them find key insights and take action for greater efficiency. To help, we’re building a suite of simple and compelling analysis workflows that deliver rich visualizations, enable collaboration, provide actionable insights and save time and money.
If you want the opportunity to build a team from the ground up, put your stamp on the culture of the wider engineering organization, and build great products that real customers are using every day, joining Celonis is a unique opportunity. Your work at Celonis will directly impact companies around the globe as they improve their processes to save money, improve automation, reduce carbon output and generally become more efficient.
The work you’ll do:
- Own your team’s execution on long-term, multi-quarter projects
- Work closely with the Product, UX, and Program Management teams to ensure we’re building the right things and have the right priorities
- Hold a high bar for technical excellence and actively manage technical debt
- Promote innovation, identifying alternatives and hidden opportunities
- Hire and manage a strong, effective, and diverse team
- Help define a fun and inclusive engineering culture
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in software development, including 1+ as a manager
- Hands-on experience in frontend / server development, e.g.
- Server: Java, C/C++, Python, NodeJS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.