We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern / Working Student Learning Product & Program.
The Celonis Academic Alliance is responsible for our global education and research program. It connects academic thought leaders and researchers, students, companies, and experts around the world to foster disruptive innovation and world-class tech education. The Academic Alliance leverages more than 100,000 members at 400 universities, research institutes, high schools, student consultancies, and student clubs in 35+ countries.
At Celonis you contribute to the rapid expansion of the academic community of students within our Academic Alliance. You further develop and manage new assets for our academic program around Process Mining & Automation technology and the Celonis Software. You actively engage with existing academic contacts to develop new alliances and formats to students around the globe. In your role, you engage with all kinds of departments internally from Sales over Marketing to Data Science.
The work you’ll do:
- Extend the Academic Learning Products and Student Programs with your ideas.
- Stay in constant exchange with students, professors and student initiatives.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Celonis software.
- Educate students to become future process miners and business transformers
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects
The qualifications you need:
- Affinity for tech and the eagerness to become an expert for the Celonis software to be able to create content and present the software in front of student groups and classes
- Strong communicative and presentation skills, e.g. through extracurricular work or previous engagements
- Ability to take the lead, working self-responsible and structured
- Experience with CRM systems eg. Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and other foreign languages
- At least 3 months of full-time availability and at least 6 month of part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.