We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Technical Writer.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
We’re a global team and have a hybrid / home working model involving the occasional trip to one of our offices. Our Senior Technical Writer can be based close to London, Munich, Madrid, Amsterdam, Paris or Milan.
Can you take complex ideas and communicate them in a simple, elegant way? Are you curious and want to learn something new every day? Are passionate about creating and organizing technical information that facilitates users finding the information they need when they need it? Can you collaborate with diverse teams located globally? Are you a content innovator?
If this sounds like you, Celonis is seeking a Senior Technical Writer who can work with our developers, users, and our open-source community to gather the technical information needed to create and maintain a wide variety of documentation.
The work you’ll do:
- Create, revise and publish world-class documentation
- Build relationships with product, engineering, training and UX teams and actively participate in Agile team meetings as the voice of the user!
- Become a subject matter expert (SME), developing expertise in specific product area(s)
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our documentation through feedback analysis, support tickets and interviews.
- Be comfortable working independently to gather information from engineers and product managers about new features
- Have at least three years of software technical writing experience, creating helpful, interesting, well-organized, consistent, high-quality content from scratch
- Have prior experience documenting SaaS, client-server, on-premise, and cloud software applications
- Know how to participate in agile meetings and represent the interests of the technical writing team
- Enjoy learning and using new products, testing the documentation you write and becoming an expert user
- Be confident and proactive in managing multiple tasks and solving problems in a fast-paced environment to create dynamic content for incremental feature delivery
- Posses excellent content planning, editorial, organization and time management skills.
- Experience working in Agile development environments, documenting APIs, (REST, and SOAP) or other programming languages with the ability to understand and write sample code
- Have excellent (fluent) spoken and written English as all our documentation is written in English; additional languages are an advantage
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly
- remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.