Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the USA, UK, Spain Germany, France, Canada, India and Chile, among other locations.
Make is part of the Celonis group, the global leader in process mining solutions and one of the most dynamic, successful private companies in the US and German tech scenes.
About the Role
As Make continues to evolve as a product, and as a company, our processes, platforms and capabilities are also growing and evolving. We are subsequently looking for an experienced web manager to take complete control of the technical elements of our website and platform (Contentful) in addition to working with other marketing leads to deliver a first-class website experience to visitors, potential customers and prospective future employees.
- Be the Owner and main point of contact for all website projects, developments, features and maintenance and overall CMS platform product owner (Contentful).
- Build & deliver web content - page templates, modules, new features & functionality and QC content produced by different teams prior to publishing.
- Manage the SEO performance of the Make website through delivery of the technical elements, and work with the Content team to launch best-practice SEO content
- Work with Product Marketing Managers and the Digital & Demand Generation Lead to tie together web content and capabilities with other elements of campaigns and channels.
- Lead CRO projects on the website to meet different goals, and create personalized web experiences for different audience segments.
- Work with the Analytics team on site performance and ensure the team are supporting Website goals with the correct data and reporting.
- Experience using Contentful CMS (or another headless CMS) is essential for this role.
- Experience building website pages & templates using the relevant front-end and scripting languages required.
- Knowledge of Google products and SEO tools including; Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, ScreamingFrog
- Experience using Optimisation platforms and running A/B & multivariate tests
- Working knowledge of contextual targeting, remarketing and tools like Criteo
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skills and capabilities.
- Ability to manage & deliver technical web projects
- Knowledge of APIs and publishing, in addition to web hosting best practices.
- Technical SEO.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages which vary depending on location including; RSU options, 401(K) matching, healthcare cover, generous time off, meal tickets, travel cards, parental leave, and much more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen.
If you have some or all of skills needed, let us know and apply now!