We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global Business Finance team. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Senior Manager of Sales Finance.
The work you'll do:
- Finance business partnership support for our global Go-to-Market organization— build trusted relationships with key business partners, combining commercial acumen with data-driven analysis to provide insightful recommendations
- Develop monthly and quarterly management reporting — analyzing financial results, distilling key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and presenting key messages to senior leadership
- Build and deploy global financial models and operational processes, including long range planning and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive financial planning and rolling forecasting for core GTM KPIs (e.g. ACV, ARR, Revenue, and Productivity)
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to assess new strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate and present results of analysis to executive management
The qualifications you'll need:
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Technical experience with Anaplan, SQL, and data/BI tools is a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.