We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Talent Acquisition - Early Professional Hiring.
You will work hand-in-hand with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders on strategic recruiting and employer branding initiatives. You'll be trusted to manage the end-to-end recruiting process for different roles spanning across the organization independently. This includes setting up different recruiting strategies, approaching suitable candidates, conducting the first interviews, accompanying the candidates throughout the entire process and extending the offer. Additionally, you will drive campus recruiting by organizing workshops and events with our target universities and participating in career fairs.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for your roles independently, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Attend workshops, career fairs and events to attract the right candidates
- Work with our target universities on new recruiting initiatives
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
- Advise and partner with hiring managers on their interview structures and plans
The qualifications you need:
- Student of HR, psychology, business administration, management or of a comparable program
- Experience in recruiting, ideally campus hiring
- Excellent communication skills and interest in interacting with colleagues, candidates and partners
- Drive recruiting topics independently and want to actively shape the international growth of Celonis
- Characterized by an organized and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- At least 5 months of full-time availability from July 2022
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.