We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Product Manager Authentication & Security.
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology. The Celonis EMS is a global SaaS platform. The Celonis EMS is available for our customers in a multi-tenant platform which runs on Azure, AWS, GCP or IBM Cloud. We host the largest process mining use-cases of the world for hundreds of customers on our cloud platform.
As the Senior Product Manager - Authentication & Security, you will work with your engineering, UX and Go-To-Market counterparts to define and drive services that form the foundation of our cloud platform with particular focus towards Identity, Authentication, Security, Tenant provisioning and internal tools. You will contribute to the company mission to deliver innovative cloud services at scale. You will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch where you will have responsibility for ensuring the understanding of market direction, building the team roadmap and contributing to the company strategy.
The work you’ll do:
- Own, define and communicate our strategy for all focus areas related to Identity, Authentication, Provisioning and Security
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Define product requirements, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently.
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers, delivery teams, and our Customer Value organization to deliver cross-company impact.
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or a comparable education
- 8+ years’ experience in product management in an enterprise software (SaaS) company, with specific experience in Identity, Security and Tenant provisioning
- Familiarity with web-based product development including software development processes, n-tiered architectures, service-oriented architectures, data organisation, and performance optimisation
- A proven track record building long lasting customer relationships and scalable go to market plans within a rapidly growing organization
- You are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- You enjoy tackling complex problems
- You are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.