We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Staff Site Reliability Engineer!
As part of our scaling SRE team, you'll have a huge impact on helping teams and engineers build and operate resilient, reliable systems. You'll have ownership over the health of our product, ensuring there is end-to-end availability and peak performance.
We are on the path to providing a first-class service, hence why we want our product to be super healthy at all times!
Collaboration is a huge part of our Celonis culture! Within this role, you’ll help teams catch issues before they affect customers, and tie reliability to business outcomes.
By helping our Product teams understand the reliability of their services and how they can improve it, our teams and engineers will be able to build and operate resilient, reliable systems. Celonis Goals!
The work you’ll do:
- Be part of a highly technical, collaborative and creative team, with a focus on SRE
- The opportunity to work with modern cloud monitoring system including DataDog
- Design, write and deliver software, improve availability, scalability and efficiency of our product
- Provide technical leadership on reliability to engineers, managers and product managers
- Improve our monitoring, metrics and KPIs as well as define and implement missing SLOs
- Implement processes and automation to ensure the prevention of problem recurrence
- Share acquired knowledge and document accordingly while implementing SRE best practices
- Guide a technical roadmap for reliability to allow planning and building of reliable solutions using our infrastructure and developer productivity platform
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelors or master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- SRE experience developing or running large scale services and has worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with modern cloud monitoring system observability (e.g. Datadog)
- Experience with Java, the Spring framework, and Python is a plus (or a similar scripting language in a Linux environment)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in supporting or mentoring other developers with running services reliably in production
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and effectively with diverse, fast-paced teams
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.