We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Director of Product - Process Mining.
We are looking for an outstanding Product Leader to join, build, and lead the core process mining stack that sets us apart from all competitors. These components are the foundation to our customers running their business through Celonis. They power the analytics and insights for process analyses, smart automations and operational apps.
We are looking for the right individual(s) who can help the team scale the organization across all those domains as Celonis expands.
You will define and evolve the vision, roadmap, definition of success, and ultimate company-wide impact for Celonis’s core Process Mining Technology. Collaborate across the Celonis leadership team as well as the PM and Engineering organizations to help drive buy-in and agreement on the vision and the product.
The work you’ll do:
- You’ll be hands-on, ship features and improvements frequently and iteratively with the team. You will own getting your roadmaps out the door, and make sure that your products are constantly getting better.
- Be highly data driven and use data to make the best possible decisions and evaluate different possible options and paths
- Work hand in hand with customers, engaging in frequent conversations from executive to individual user level to understand our customer needs
- You’ll be a thought leader in the the area of Process Mining and Data Analytics representing and shaping Celonis’ point of view internally and externally
- Build, Grow and Lead a team of exceptional product managers.
The qualifications you need:
- The ability to grasp the breadth of the Celonis vision and product and, at the same time, dive down to the detailed level of a specific feature.
- Prior experience executing a vision from start to finish in the past, with an ability to take a one-word, or one-sentence, problem statement and expand it to drive a product roadmap, and then deliver truly impactful results to the company by executing on that roadmap.
- Proven expertise in understanding the voice of the customer and partnering across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling products that meet those customers’ needs.
- Decisive and detailed oriented personality, ready and willing to make tough decisions and stand by them.
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a hyper-growth company. That means flexibility and willingness to jump in and do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, including building and managing high performing teams of product managers.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.