We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Lead Product Designer for Gap Finding.
Celonis’ product design is part of the Product & Engineering team; We made it our mission to design and deliver consumer grade experiences and empower everybody in companies to make use of process mining and the Celonis Execution Management System. As designers and researchers we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a Senior Product Designer for Light Mining you will design a consumer-grade process mining experience for business users. You will work together with Product Managers, other Designers, and UX researchers, collect requirements from users and run workshops with stakeholders to translate them into user journeys, wireframes, and development-ready, validated mockups.
The work you’ll do
As a Senior Product Designer for Light Mining you are both a problem solver, who supports Product Managers in finding the right solutions to given problems, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and prototypes components and interactions, and works together with engineers to bring them to life.
You will own the Light Mining user experience. You will work with UX Researchers to understand the larger context of what motivates business users to leverage process mining, and translate those insights into consumer-grad experiences that allow anyone to get the most of the EMS.
As a Senior Product Designer for Light Mining you will be responsible for everything from concept to the user interface design and you will work closely with engineers to ensure the best possible experience for our users.
The qualifications you need
- San Francisco or New York locations preferred. However, we will also consider other remote locations
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a UX/UI Designer working within a software team
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, usability engineering and testing, gestalt principles, and are able to communicate to teams, management and stakeholders how those factors will influence the design process and outcomes.
- You are very familiar with usability principles and techniques and you are skilled in using common UX/UI tools for the various stages of design—wireframing and high fidelity designs, prototyping, and testing, as well as specification and documentation.
- You have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design and strong analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to raise UX awareness in the team
- Demonstrated improvement of product usability
- Outstanding communication skills & fluent in English
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your abilities