We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Pricing Analytics Manager
The Pricing Analytics Manager will be joining our global Product organization, reporting into our Head of Pricing. The team has responsibility for deciding what we sell and at what price. We're a leading technology business, scaling globally and consequently our product and proposition is evolving rapidly, our Pricing team provides the strategic and tactical pricing backbone to drive our commercial success.
Our Pricing team is relatively small but our impact on the revenue growth of Celonis is huge.
As Pricing Analytics Manager at Celonis you’ll build the pricing model for our product and propositions, working with Data Science, Analytics, Engineering and Finance teams to develop and test our pricing strategies.
We’re looking for expertise in driving data to identify causality - SQL and modelling, a level of coding e.g. python and strong business acumen with understanding of SaaS will all be essential. The role will be an experienced hire into the team and you’ll support us in evolving from being project driven to developing a regular cadence of reporting and performance review.
The work you’ll do:
- Immerse yourself in our billing and usage data, working with our data science and analytics teams to build pricing models which will drive successful business outcomes.
- Support the development of our pricing strategies in alignment with our revenue and adoption goals.
- Work in collaboration with the senior leadership team and business stakeholders to socialize the strategy and ensure cross organizational buy-in.
- Build our pricing performance review process, conducting quarterly executive level reviews on pricing performance and provide go forward recommendations.
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years of experience developing, delivering and implementing pricing strategy in the software industry (SaaS)
- Solid experience in data modelling and analysis, statistics, and causal inference
- Proficiency in translating business objectives into models that lead to actionable recommendations
- Ability to write Python code that is efficient and clean (SQL expected)
- Master in Economics or related degree subjects covering Marketing and Pricing, Statistics or similar.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.