We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern - Business Development Representative for the BeNeLux Market (Dutch Speaker).
The Celonis business development team in the center of Madrid acts as the engine of the company's growth. We are curious, ambitious and ready to further evangelize our state-of-the-art Execution Management System.
As part of the Business Development Team at Celonis, you will support and work alongside an international team of Business Development Managers and Account Executives on the mapping and searching and contact creation (cold calling) for potential customers.
The work you’ll do:
- Complete data quality initiatives
- Execute on assigned training and marketing activities
- Present and report your progress to Sales leaders to ensure and produce growth results
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business Administration or a comparable program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- Ability to listen very well, be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- Have an eye for detail as well as exceptional organizational and planning skills within a fast-paced sales environment
- Be curious and have a long-term interest in Sales, Marketing, or an operational role
- Proficiency in Excel and interest to work with different IT tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
For this role, you bring at least 6 months of full-time availability from September onwards.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.