C++ Software Engineer - Munich based
Welcome to Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity and for that, we need you to join us as a C++ Software Engineer.
PLEASE NOTE: Celonis is offering fully remote work opportunities for Senior Software Engineers. This role will require occasional travel to our Engineering HUB in (Munich).
You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. To achieve that goal we developed our own analytical database. In order to handle the strong growth of our customer base and their demands we heavily invest on the scalability of the Core Mining Engine.
For our Query Engine team we are looking for a C++ Software Engineer, who develops and implements new features and algorithms for our “core engine“ and increases the reliability and performance of existing components. With your rounded knowledge working with modern C++, coupled with experience in the development of high performance applications, you will create new, innovative algorithms and operators for our query engine.
- A university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- Knowledge of high performance applications and an appreciation of the benefits of such applications
- Experienced in programming with C++ (17)
- Have an analytical mind and a great understanding of complex algorithms data management
- Have a curiosity about how things work and you want to improve them
- Have excellent English skills, German is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution
- Location flexibility! The option to work from our Tech Hubs on a hybrid model, or fully remote from one of our selected locations
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths,
internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching,
generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly
remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn
from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer
- Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide. Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.