Senior Software Engineer / DevOps / SRE (Munich or remote in Germany)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Software Engineer with a focus on cloud development.
You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. To achieve that goal we developed our own analytical database. In order to handle the strong growth of our customer base and their demands we heavily invest on the scalability of the Core Mining Engine and everything related to it.
For the Infrastructure Squad of our Core Mining Engine team we are looking for a Software Engineer, who can write scalable, reliable, and testable software, including software to automate infrastructure management. Furthermore, you will help our team to build and operate the PQL Engine in the Cloud reliably and cost-effectively.
The work you’ll do:
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks in our current system
- Identifying and providing the optimal cloud resources for the operation and development of our product
- Constantly maintaining, improving & automating our development processes
- Constantly maintaining, improving & automating our service operations
- Collaborating with various teams and coworkers to cope with rapidly increasing system workload
- Assisting our support organization in ensuring customer satisfaction as technical expert
The qualifications you need:
- You have experience with writing scalable, reliable, and testable software
- You are fluent in Java, C++ or Python. Additional programming/scripting languages are a plus
- You are familiar with build systems such as Maven, CMake
- You are familiar with CI/CD platforms, such as GitHub Actions, GitLab
- You have hands-on expertise in designing, operating and optimising cloud services
- Infrastructure know-how required with Kubernetes and infrastructure as code: Cloudformation or Terraform are a big plus
- You know how to analyse and manage complex systems
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.