We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a (Senior) UX/UI Designer.
Celonis Labs is the newly created R&D unit at Celonis. We’re innovators, researchers, concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies to identify upcoming trends and drive new business models to design and build the future of Execution Management. Our team is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on new disruptive product innovations that impact the future of Execution Management. Further you will collaborate with the Design Office to ensure that innovative product ideas match the larger design trends in the company and ensure successful design handover on product concepts.
As a (Senior) UX/UI Designer in Celonis Labs, you work on disruptive innovations that improve the life of potentially millions of business users around the globe. These innovations will serve the goal to steer Celonis into the future. You closely collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers, collect requirements from Users and Stakeholders and translate them into designs, wireframes, and development-ready, validated mockups.
The work you’ll do
- Translate business innovations into intuitive and appealing designs.
- Own UX & UI for complete new innovations and showcases.
- Constantly work on new concepts. Bring the usability alive from scratch, through personas, user journeys and usability principles, to mockups, click dummies all the way to usability requirements.
- Participate in ideation sessions and design sprints to create tangible versions of concepts and ideas in a very fast manner.
- Own visuals and presentations for external communication and events
- Support Product Managers in finding the best and most efficient UX solutions.
- Coach Engineers and collaborate on UX for prototypes
The qualifications you need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a UX/UI Designer in a technology company, design agency or any other commercial environment that teaches you the UX/UI trade.
- A solid grasp of interaction design, usability engineering and testing, gestalt principles, and are able to communicate to teams and stakeholders how those factors will influence the design process and outcomes
- You are familiar with usability principles and techniques and you are skilled in using common UX/UI tools for the various stages of design—wireframing and high fidelity designs, prototyping, and testing, as well as specification and documentation.
- Create user personas, user journeys and site maps
- Demonstrated conception of product usability from scratch
- Good understanding of UI/UX implementation and feasibility and experience in collaboration with frontend developers
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- Unity or any other immersive technology is a plus
- You have good communication skills & you are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.