The Manager, FP&A will be a key part of a fast paced and highly effective global FP&A team. This role will help build the financial planning structure to support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives that drive growth for Celonis. This role will report into the Director, FP&A.
- Finance business partnering support for our Product, Engineering and G&A functions - develop relationships as a trusted advisor with key business partners, driving support to help execute strategic financial objectives and strategy while combining business acumen with data-driven analysis to provide insightful recommendations and monitor KPIs
- Develop and deploy scalable global financial models and operational processes, including long term financial modeling and annual operating plan
- Drive comprehensive, financial planning and forecasting such as revenue, headcount and expense forecasting and reporting
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions
- Develop and harmonize next level operational and financial reporting to guide leadership decisions, assess capital allocation strategies and new project ROI
- Analyze key performance indicators across supporting key business stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis with consistent exposure to senior leadership
- Communicate and present results of analysis across various levels of management
- Utilize Workday and Anaplan for management reporting and variance analysis
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred; MBA from top program is a plus
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- Highly advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail
- Technical experience with Anaplan, SQL, and data/BI tools is a plus
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Impeccable analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Team player with the ability to partner cross functionally in growing global organization
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.