Who Is Make (Celonis)?
Formerly known as Integromat, Make (Celonis) is the team behind the world’s leading embedded integration platform. In 2020, Make became a core part of Celonis, one of the world's top 35 most valuable private software companies and the global leader in Execution Management & Process Mining technology. Together, we are helping every company unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an OEM Business Development Representative.
OEM BDR Role:
Highly strategic and impactful, this quota-carrying BDR role involves identifying, generating and developing net-new sales pipeline within our key enterprise accounts. You will be supporting two North American OEM Account Executives covering separate territories. The OEM go-to-market (GTM) motion is very strategic and opportunistic in that it allows our customers to white-label our integration automation platform so that their own customers can build automations of their own.
- Work closely with your Account Executives to target decision-makers and accounts
- Influence company revenue by generating qualified pipeline
- Strategic prospecting: lead generation, cold calls, emails and social strategies
- Evangelism of the Make platform and OEM GTM motion
- Bachelors Degree (any additional education is valuable)
- 1+ years of SaaS Sales Development (SDR) experience
- Solid written/verbal communication skills
- High energy + positive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Go-getter/self-starter mentality (take initiative!)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Driven to succeed and outperform expectations
What Make (Celonis) offers:
- Amazing company culture that's always looking to improve
- Multiple industry-leading and innovative solutions
- Opportunity to build out an imperative division in one of the fastest-growing/most valuable private software companies ever
- Pre-IPO stock options in one of the World's 35 Most Valuable Private Software Companies
- Multinational team (30 nationalities) creating the future of integration automation
- Personal growth/skill development investment (clear career paths, internal mobility, mentorship, yearly development stipend)
- Competitive comp/benefits package (health insurance, stock options, 401K matching, generous time off, parental leave & more)
- WFH support (mindfulness tools, monthly remote work stipend, flexible working hours + work/life balance, virtual events/workshops)
- Global and rapidly-growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- Clear company values guiding everything we do: Live for Customer Value. The Best Team Wins. We Own It. Earth Is Our Future
Make (Celonis) believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity and automate everything in your power. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Make (Celonis) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better #mogul