We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Management Consultant.
Our Data Science & Management Consulting/Solution Engineering Team focuses on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely together with the respective Sales Executive to convert opportunities into deals.
You will gain experience in executing proof of value projects and take part in technical discussions with stakeholders. By creating customer-based business cases, you support the strategic business development activities for the EMEA market.
The work you’ll do:
- Administration and integration of our tools
- Maintaining system integrations to promote best practices and seamless processes as well as the continuous enablement of our users
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation
The qualifications you need:
- Student of industrial engineering / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- Can listen very well, are communicative and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- Have gained first experience with developing customer-facing interfaces, with application and software development
- Very engaged and think strategically about technology and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Visionary and don’t lose focus even in a fast-changing and dynamic environment
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Spanish (any additional language is a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.