Celonis USA is the fastest growing division of one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a friendly team led by experienced ex-Google coworkers to design and build new, simplified frontends. You’ll encounter a variety of technical challenges and work closely with PM and UX partners to build best in class user experiences. You’ll present big data in creative and insightful ways while scaling the product to 100x its current user base.
Join us if you want to grow in your engineering knowledge, career and leave your mark on a rapidly growing company.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’re responsible for delivering beautiful experiences to Celonis EMS users. You will be at the frontier of frontend development, pushing the boundaries of product, UX, and engineering to quickly grow our EMS platform with easy to use experiences.
Users desire to explore and identify insights to optimize their unique business processes using complex internal data. To help them, we are building a suite of simple and compelling analysis workflows that deliver rich visualizations, enable collaboration, provide actionable insights and save time and money.
If you are looking to be challenged in frontend and build solutions that scale, Celonis is the environment for you to thrive. There are a variety of tech stacks at Celonis, including but not limited to Angular, Typescript, HTML5, SASS, Java server, Vertica DB and more. We focus on building beautiful, extensible, performant and reliable frontend applications.
Your work at Celonis will directly impact companies and people around the globe as they improve their processes to save money, reduce waste, improve automation and generally become more efficient. For example, Celonis can help a company understand their carbon footprint in order to reduce CO2 emissions and deliver a healthier planet for future generations.
The work you’ll do:
- Design and implement large, complex new features
- Lead projects with varied frontend and server technologies and architectures
- Play an active role in product discussions, influencing roadmaps and user experience
- Contribute to and extend the core architecture and components
- Drive application performance improvements for big data
- Set an example for and mentor and grow your teammates
- Recognize and take action to improve the developer work environment
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Provide feedback on the designs and code of peers
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Document development procedures, concepts and knowledge
- Build, launch, and maintain features in production
- Help define a fun and inclusive engineering culture
The qualifications you’ll typically need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in frontend / server development, e.g.
- Server: Java, C/C++, Python, NodeJS
- Significant software design expertise
- Formal or informal leadership over other engineers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion and motivation to learn and grow as a software engineer
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
For positions in New York City only: We offer a base salary range of $166,00 - $204,000, based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.