Our Solution Consultant/Business Development team focuses on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely with the corresponding sales executive to turn the opportunity into a deal.
You will gain experience in implementing value proof projects and participate in technical discussions with stakeholders. By creating customer-based business cases, you can support strategic business development activities in the DACH market.
The work you’ll do:
- Present survey results with your team in front of the manager and agreement maker
- Demonstrate the value of our Celonis executive management system
- Understand the pain points of our customers and translate them to what the Celonis Execution Management System offers
- Check real data from customers to improve the transparency of business processes
The qualifications you need:
- Students in IT-based business administration/communication science/psychology/economics/business informatics or similar courses
- understand SQL or related database query language
- Strong communicational skills and interest in interacting with potential customers
- the ability to think methodically and work in a structured way and quickly understand new topics and relationships
- have consulting experience and are very interested in data science and big data
- Fluent in German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- At least 5 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.