As an Intern Business Analytics & Management Consulting you join our Solution Consulting team to focus on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely together with the respective Sales Executive to convert opportunities into deals.
Solution Consultants are the trusted advisors for our prospects and customers that bring together Product, Technology and Process Know-how to solve our prospects' and customers' most pressing challenges You will gain experience in executing proof of value projects and take part in technical discussions with stakeholders. By creating customer-based business cases, you support the strategic business development activities for the DACH market.
The work you’ll do:
- Analyze data from our customers to increase transparency in business processes
- Understand the pain points of our customers and translate them to what the Celonis Execution Management System offers
- Quantify the business and financial potential of the Celonis Execution Management System and prepare management ready presentations
- Present findings together with your team in front of customers' C-level and decision makers
The qualifications you need:
- Student of business administration / communication science / psychology / economics / industrial engineering / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Strong communicational skills and interest in interacting with potential customers
- Experience in consulting and are highly interested in Data Analytics
- Knowledge in SQL or related database query languages
- Analytical mindset and the ability to work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
- Fluent in German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- At least 5 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.