We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Data Science & Management Consulting.
Our Data Science & Management Consulting/Solution Engineering Team focuses on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely together with the respective Sales Executive to convert opportunities into deals.
You will gain experience in executing proof of value projects and take part in technical discussions with stakeholders. By creating customer-based business cases, you support the strategic business development activities for the DACH market.
The work you’ll do:
- Analyze real data from our customers to increase transparency in business processes
- Demonstrate the value of our Celonis Execution Management System
- React to interpersonal needs of customers from various industries
- Present findings together with your team in front of managers and agreement makers
The qualifications you need:
- Student of IT-based business administration / communication science / psychology / economics / industrial engineering / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Experience in consulting and are highly interested in Data Science and Big Data
- Knowledge in SQL or related database query languages
- Analytical mindset and the ability to work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Strong communicational skills and interest in interacting with potential customers
- Fluent in German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- At least 5 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.