Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
Bynder is looking for two students studying Cyber- or Information Security for an internship. Here at Bynder interns are not treated as interns, instead you will be an important chain in our Information Security Team. As an intern you believe that information security comes first. You just can't stand when people do not see the risks and impact of their work, you love explaining all the security tweaks to everybody and words like Cloud, ISO and GDPR truly excite you. You know what? If that's the case, then you are just like us.
We are a small security team who makes sure that Bynder stays secure and as immune as possible to all possible threats. We are one of the youngest departments at Bynder, but we have managed to have quite some impact already (ISO 27001, ISO 27018 & ISO22301 checked :)). You can usually find us “talking security” all over our spacious office at the top of Blaak station in Rotterdam (remote during COVID times). We have always been up for challenges, the recent “big one”, was successfully implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and combining this with our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
What you will do:
- Improve our Integrated Management System
- Perform risk assessments
- Monitor the effectiveness of Bynder’s and our supplier’s security controls
- Assist Sales by answering all relevant security questions our Prospects have
- Resolve incidents
- Create Security and Privacy awareness amongst our Byndies
- Be part of Bynder’s Privacy Team
Do you need to do research during your internship? We’re happy to brainstorm about the possibilities.
What you have:
- A student studying Cyber- or Information Security
- You need to be enrolled in a school/university throughout the whole duration of the internship
- You need to be available for 6 months long full-time internship
- If you are a non-EU/EEA student, you need to be enrolled in a Dutch University throughout the whole duration of the internship.
- You need to live in/close to Rotterdam, or you are willing to relocate
- Fluent in English, the second language is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Privacy legislations such as GDPR and CCPA
- You are interested in Secure Development and Cloud security
- You have a collaborative and “let’s do it together” mentality.
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to give your opinion
What we offer:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Competitive internship fee
- Awesome office at the very heart of Rotterdam
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective make Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.